Q: What forms must Irondequoit Fury have on file for my registration to be complete?

A: In addition to the clinic, training session or tournament registration form, each participant must submit a copy of their valid USA Field Hockey membership card (or affiliate with our club through USA Field Hockey), and each school year participants must fill out a Club Registration Form, Health and Emergency Waiver, Release and Waiver of Liability, and Photo, Video, Stats Release.  Under no circumstances can any player participate without all these on file.

Q: What is the USA Field Hockey Membership, and how do I sign up?

A: All participants need to have valid USA Field Hockey Memberships for insurance purposes.  Your membership is valid for one year.  You can sign up by clicking here.

Q: What equipment does my daughter need?

A: Participants must have a stick, shin guards, a mouth guard, and water bottle with them at every session.  We have a limited number of sticks available to borrow for U12/U14 sessions - just make sure to let us know on your registration form so we can reserve one for you!

Q: How do I know what size stick to buy?

A:  It's really about what feels most comfortable, but a general rule of thumb is that the top of the stick should hit the hip bone.